Unless you contact us, we'll never know you were here.
Information Collected - None
Information Shared - None
We don't share your data with anyone for several reasons:
- It's your data so you should decide who gets it, when, and why;
- We don't need your data for our website to work just fine;
- Our website never collects anything about you, so there's no data to share.
- We don't want to. (It's still creepy.)
- Our website writes nothing to your computing device.
- Your browser may save or cache pieces from any site you visit to speed page loading on future visits, but you control this in your browser's settings. We encourage you to clear your Website Data regularly in your Preferences or Settings so that you see current pages instead of old cached pages. Your browser's cached Website Data is completely under your control, not ours.
Your Email Address
- We only learn your email address if you send us email, and we don't share it with anyone.
- If you email us with a question, our answer is the only email we'll send. You won't be added to any email list unless you ask us to.
Email List Data
- We maintain email lists for each of our classes. Class emails contain details of the next meeting and notices of class website updates.
- We only add an email to a list after receiving email directly from the address to be added, and only if they ask to be put on a list.
- Don't ask us to add your friends or family to our class lists. They must ask for themselves from the email address they want us to use. We're doing our bit to stop SPAM.
- To be removed from any email list, just reply to our email with "please remove" and we will promptly handle it before the next mailing. We personally make all changes — not some automated system. If you no longer want class reminders, it's easier for both of us if you let us know.
- All of our email list data is stored completely offline where it cannot be reached by internet hackers, and it is fully-encrypted.
Class Records & Recordings - None
- Class sessions are not recorded. You need to show up to see what happens.
- Recording might discourage some people from freely asking questions, so we don't. We post instructions or papers to the Class Notes page based on some of our presentations, but nothing is recorded during class.
- We don't even keep track of who shows up.
- Unless you contact us, we'll never know you were here.
- Emailing us won't prompt any unsolicited emails.