Custom FileMaker Development
Creating solutions you will enjoy using
We've been developing FileMaker solutions for over 25 years, having worked with every version of FileMaker ever released. We are available to build a solution for your specific needs, or to help you in upgrading, improving, or maintaining your existing FileMaker system.
To ensure that you get what you want and need from your FileMaker solution, we will:
- Meet with you to determine your needs and expectations
- Prepare a written specification document for your solution based on your requirements
- Create a FileMaker file system that meets your specifications
- Provide training on your new file system, letting you actually use it
- Make modifications as needed for your solution to work as you want
Our FileMaker Experience
- Working with every version of FileMaker since it was first released in the 1980s
- Professional FileMaker Trainer and Developer since 1999
- Converting legacy FileMaker systems to both FP7 and FMP12 formats
- Implementing Best Practices with the latest techniques and new features
- Implementing the Separation Model with data and interface files
- Providing technical support to hundreds of FileMaker users, both individuals and organizations
We have actually done all of these things for our clients.
There is no substitute for experience.
There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person's lawful prey. It is unwise to pay too much, but it is also unwise to pay too little. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought is incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do. — John Ruskin